Gifts by Mail
Gifts sent through the US Postal Service can be mailed to:
The Center for Women and Families
P.O. Box 2048
Louisville, KY 40201-2048
Please see our page on giving goods to The Center.
Honorarium and Memorial Gifts
Gifts made to celebrate a special occasion or in memory of a loved one are welcomed. If honorarium and memorial gifts are made online, space is provided on how the gift is to be listed and who should be notified and their address. If the gift is sent through the US Postal Service, send a note with the way you would like the gift to be listed and the address of the person to be notified.
You can make a gift of appreciated securities—publicly traded stocks, bonds, and mutual fund shares—while avoiding capital gains tax, diversifying your portfolio, and/or securing a stream of income. It’s a simple and efficient way to give. When you transfer appreciated securities to the Center, we sell the securities and use the proceeds to fund critical work.
- First, let us know your gift is coming; this helps us identify your gift when it comes in.
- Transfer your stock by broker. Draft a letter to your broker providing instructions for the stock transfer.
- Follow these stock transfer instructions:
- Account name: The Center for Women and Families, Inc. (Tax ID #61-0444846), 927 S. Second St., Louisville, KY 40203
- Account number: 555-04E06
- DTC Number: 5198
- Broker: Merrill Lynch, P.O. Box 221160, Louisville, KY 40252-1169
If further info is needed, please contact Scott Hutcheson at 502-329-5121.
Our Commitment to Donors
The Center for Women and Families will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by The Center for Women and Families, both online and offline, on any platform (including The Center’s website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.